IMPORTANT - READ!!!
As it has been for the past 5 years - Downtown Lake Stevens is still undergoing active construction. That construction WILL change the setup of the vendors. The number of vendors allowed and location of vendors has not been determined at this time. Those decisions will be made as we get closer to festival time hopefully in June or the first week of July. DO NOT request the same spot you had before - it doesn't exist!
We will have electrical power available.
For Food Vendors the fee for power is $50 payable when you register
For other Vendors - Power MAY be available depending on your location. The fee is $20 payable upon registration.
If you are not a Food Vendor and require an electrical connection. Please pay for it when you register. If you do not, we will assume you do not need it and site you appropriately.
We will have approved receptacles for your used grease and oil. Please be careful when transporting grease and oil to this disposal area. Use only the drums that are for this use. Inform Aquafest staff of any spills so the appropriate action can be taken. This service is free of charge to you.
Speaking of Grease & Oil
The entire area where your booths will be located is brand spankin' new concrete.
Because of this we are instituting a new rule for all food vendors. All food vendors will be required to have a tarp on the floor of there booth especially under anywhere that grease or oil or other spills may occur. Additionally, you will be required to have an absorbent material available to put on spills to absorb them. Clay type Kitty Litter works nicely! You will be held responsible for cleaning any spills that are in your assigned booth space or that were caused by you outside your booth space.
Aquafest staff will be responsible for spills caused by festival participants
Vendor Rules & Requirements
1. Your application will be considered based on the items listed for sale on your application. You must provide an accurate representation of what you plan to sell. Aquafest reserves the right to select which items will be sold or promoted at your booth. All items listed on your application may not be approved.
2. If you wish to be considered for a specific booth space or wish to be located next to a certain vendor, please note this on your application. We cannot guarantee your request, but we will do what we can.
There are very few booth spaces that are in the same locations as past years - Downtown has changed!
3. Incomplete applications that do not include initials for each item on this page & payment WILL be rejected.
4. RETURNING VENDORS: In order to be assured booth priority, your complete application & payment must be received prior to March 31st, 2022. After April 1, 2022 ALL booths will be determined by selection criteria above and on a first come, first served basis.
5. Applications for all other vendors will be accepted beginning on April 1, 2022.
If an application is received from a vendor that is not returning from 2019 prior to April 1st, 2022; that application will be held until May 15th for consideration at that time.
6. Payments that are returned for NSF or Credit Cards that are declined will be immediate rejections.
7. Cancellations after July 1st, 2022 will not be refunded under any circumstances.
8. A copy of your Certificate of Liability Insurance and an Endorsement showing Aquafest Association and City of Lake Stevens as additionally insured must be turned in by day of setup on July 29th, 2022. See more information about Liability Insurance at the right bottom of this screen. If you would like to upload these documents, you may do so at that link as well.
9. I understand that Aquafest has no control over the items being sold by the Carnival. I also understand that these items could be the same or similar to the items that I am selling.
10. Vendors shall conduct themselves in a personable and businesslike manner to all customers, other vendors and Aquafest staff & volunteers. If violated, you will be asked to leave without refund and not allowed to return to Aquafest in the future.
11. I understand that my booth must open on time every day (noon Friday, 10 am Sat & Sun) and stay open until 9 pm on Fri & Sat, 5 pm on Sunday. I also understand that opening late, closing early or tearing down early at the end of the festival will result in not being invited back to Aquafest.
12 I understand that I am required to have someone present in my booth at all times during the hours that booths are open. If you are operating alone and need a break - ask for an Aquafest Volunteer to stand in for you. Do not leave cash in the booth if you do this.
13. I understand that Aquafest does not have a paid security staff and that volunteers patrol the festival grounds thru the night. I will be responsible for removing any valuables from my booth at the end of the festival day. (This may change in 2022 - we will keep you informed)
14. All booth spaces are to be cleaned of trash, debris and cooking oil. If violated, you will be fined and may be asked not to return to Aquafest.
15. NO MUSIC OR HAWKING allowed within your booth or anywhere within the vicinity of your booth.
16. Vendors are not allowed to rove with their merchandise or advertise outside their booth space using rovers, flyers or sandwich boards at any time.
17. The festival has the right to restrict any activities that interfere with public access and/or festival programming.
18. As a vendor, you are renting a space which is 10 x 10 feet or multiples of 10 x 10 spaces for which you have paid for. You are expected to be fully contained within your assigned space.
If you extend that area by or with the use of awnings, racks, displays, etc. to show your wares, you will be invoiced an additional $50 per registered 10 x 10 space.
This fee is payable no later than 3 pm on Saturday, July 25th, 2020.
Additionally, BE ADVISED, during the Grande Parade on Saturday (7/25/2020) from 11:30 AM until the parade is over (approximately 2:30PM) any additional awnings, racks etc. must be stowed within your 10 x 10 space area to accommodate parade participants. Failure to comply will result in Aquafest Staff and Lake Stevens Police intervention. Also, failure to comply with any of the above will result in your participation in future Aquafest events being revoked.
19. I understand that I am responsible for the cleanliness of my space during and after Aquafest. I AM REQUIRED TO BRING A SIGNED, DATED CHECK FOR $200 AS A CLEANING DEPOSIT, MADE OUT TO Aquafest to be given to the check-in desk on Friday morning July 29th, 2022. I ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS CHECK WILL BE GIVEN BACK TO ME AFTER I CHECK OUT WITH Aquafest Staff on Sunday afternoon before leaving the event. If I do not check out or leave any mess behind, Aquafest has the right to retain and cash the $200 deposit.
20. Aquafest vendors are responsible for collecting applicable sales taxes and reporting all sales to the Washington State Department of Revenue using the local tax code of 3109.
By pressing the "I Agree" on the registration form, you are signifying that you understand and will abide by the Rules and Requirements and Activity Agreement as stated above. You will receive a copy of the above with your packet which will need to be signed and delivered to the check-in desk on the 1st day of the festival. You will not be allowed to participate if you fail to turn in the signed document.
Vendor Committee Chair - Kathy Walter