All Vendor Applications are Now Open!
All vendors who prepaid last year for a reserved spot have had an email sent to them with a couple of exceptions. If you did not receive an email on March 31st and you believe that you pre-paid last year, please contact Kathy or Kim
Downtown Lake Stevens, specifically North Cove Park and surrounding areas will be under construction! As such we are unsure of how many vendor spots or their locations will be available at this time. It will be a moving target up until about July 1st, 2019.
We will have an updated vendors only page soon that will have the latest up to date information on it. That page will be up on March 4th along with the opening of registration for returning vendors. Some returning vendors already have reserved spots. Those vendors will know approvals by March 15th.
Application deadline is June 1, 2019—We often sell out earlier than that. Space is limited, so send your application early. Invited prior year applicants responding by April 1, 2019 will receive priority acceptance and space assignment. After April 1, 2019 all prior year applicants will be included with all applicants as first come, first served.
Vendors provide their own table(s), chair(s), pop-up tent, displays, weather protection, etc. If we cannot approve your application, you will be contacted immediately. Fees are for an approximate 10’ x 10’ space for 3 days, Fri 12-9 pm, Sat 10 am-9 pm, Sun 10 am-5 pm. Application & payment is made online through the vendor registration page for your category. Links will be found for applications toward the bottom of this page. Payment to be made through PayPal. Applications will not be considered until full payment is received.
Aquafest Vendor Selection Criteria
The number of years you have been an Aquafest Vendor is NOT a guarantee of acceptance.
2018 Vendors who have been INVITED to return have first opportunity to retain their space.
The number of 2018 invited returning vendors determines how many new applications will be accepted for 2019
Aquafest reserves the right to determine exclusivity of the food items being sold.
Aquafest reserves the right to determine the difference between identical food items and items that are only similar. EXCEPTIONS INCLUDE THE CARNIVAL FOOD ITEMS.
Electrical requirements are limited and may restrict the location of the booths. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD ANY VENDOR SET UP THEIR OWN ELECTRICAL.
Aquafest Activity Agreement
We wish to participate in Aquafest. The organization or individual(s) identified above shall as a condition of participation, indemnify and hold harmless, the City of Lake Stevens, the county of Snohomish, and the non-profit corporation known as Aquafest Association, its officers, directors, committee members & volunteers from any and all claims, suits, losses, damages or expenses on account of bodily injuries or property damage arising out of their participation in the Aquafest celebration. Further, the said individual(s) or organization will defend on behalf of the City, County and the Aquafest Association, all claims or suits for bodily injury or property damage arising out of their participation in the Aquafest Celebration. I also understand that any sponsor may, for publication or promotion, use my name or pictures of my participation in this event without obligation or liability to me.
When you complete the online application you agree to the above statement.
Aquafest Vendor Rules & Requirements
1. Your application will be considered based on the items listed for sale on your application. You must provide an accurate representation of what you plan to sell. Aquafest reserves the right to select which items will be sold or promoted at your booth. All items listed on your application may not be approved.
2. If you wish to be considered for a specific booth space or wish to be located next to a certain vendor, please note this on your application. We cannot guarantee your request, but we will do what we can.
3. Incomplete applications that do not include initials for each item on this page & payment WILL be rejected.
4. INVITED RETURNING VENDORS: In order to be assured booth priority, your complete application & payment must be received prior to April 1, 2019. After April 1, 2019 ALL booths will be determined by selection criteria above and on a first come, first served basis.
5. Applications for all other vendors will be accepted beginning on April 1, 2019.
6. Payments that are returned for NSF or Credit Cards that are declined will be immediate rejections.
7. Cancellations after July 1st, 2019 will not be refunded under any circumstances.
8. I understand that Aquafest has no control over the items being sold by the Carnival. I also understand that these items could be the same or similar to the items that I am selling.
9. Vendors shall conduct themselves in a personable and businesslike manner to all customers, other vendors and Aquafest staff & volunteers. If violated, you will be asked not to return to Aquafest.
10. I understand that my booth must open on time every day (noon Friday, 10 am Sat & Sun) and stay open until 9 pm on Fri & Sat, 5 pm on Sunday. I also understand that opening late, closing early or tearing down early at the end of the festival will result in not being invited back to Aquafest.
11. I understand that I am required to have someone present in my booth at all times during the hours that booths are open.
12. I understand that Aquafest does not have a paid security staff and that volunteers patrol the festival grounds thru the night. I will be responsible for removing any valuables from my booth at the end of the festival day.
13. All booth spaces are to be cleaned of trash, debris and cooking oil. If violated, you will be fined and may be asked not to return to Aquafest.
14. NO MUSIC OR HAWKING allowed within your booth or anywhere within the vicinity of your booth.
15. Vendors are not allowed to rove with their merchandise or advertise outside their booth space using rovers, flyers or sandwich boards at any time.
16. The festival has the right to restrict any activities that interfere with public access and/or festival programming.
17. As a vendor, you are renting a space which is 10 x 10 feet or multiples of 10 x 10 spaces for which you have paid for. You are expected to be fully contained within your assigned space.
If you extend that area by or with the use of awnings, racks, displays, etc. to show your wares, you will be invoiced an additional $50 per registered 10 x 10 space.
This fee is payable no later than 3 pm on Saturday, July 27th, 2019.
Additionally, BE ADVISED, during the Grande Parade on Saturday (7/27/2019) from 11:30 AM until the parade is over (approximately 2:30PM) any additional awnings, racks etc. must be stowed within your 10 x 10 space area to accommodate parade participants. Failure to comply will result in Aquafest Staff and Lake Stevens Police intervention. Also, failure to comply with any of the above will result in your participation in future Aquafest events being revoked.
When you complete the online application you agree to the above Rules & Requirements
By pressing the "I Agree" button below, you are signifying that you understand and will abide by the Rules and Requirements and Activity Agreement as stated above. You will receive a copy of the above with your packet which will need to be signed and delivered to the check-in desk on the 1st day of the festival. You will not be allowed to participate if you fail to turn in the signed document.
To move on with the application process please ensure you have read and understand the above and then press the button!